October 2, 2010

October Plans

Hello, dear readers! I've got a few special plans for this month:  

1) SATANIC SUNDAYS 

It's October--I have to work in a Halloween-type movie, right? So this month, I'll watch and post reviews on every movie in "The Omen" series. These posts will go up every Sunday, hence "Satanic Sundays." Tomorrow will be the original "Omen," followed by its three increasingly sucky sequels. I will also review the remake of "The Omen" on Halloween.

2) THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 

This is prime, prime Syfy Original movie season. Every year Syfy Channel has a "31 Days of Halloween" movie fest. They basically use it as an excuse to play every single movie they have. Unfortunately, it won't be possible for me to review a movie for every day in October, but I will post reviews on a few choice movies this month. (No, I'm not going to spoil the surprise by telling you what I plan to review.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil when posting comments. If your comment contains obscenity, spam, or personal attacks, this blog is not responsible for any Mega Piranha attacks that may result.